Terms and Conditions
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering a competition on the Pop ‘n Sprinkle website or Facebook page, you are agreeing to Pop ‘n Sprinkle storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
Please note that by adding photos to the competition gallery, you are granting permission for these images to be used by Pop ‘n Sprinkle online at www.popnsprinkle.com and other online communications.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
a. UK or ROI resident; and
b. 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Pop ‘n Sprinkle.
- Entries must be posted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook entries must tag Pop ‘n Sprinkle and/or share Pop ‘n Sprinkle’s competition post. Twitter and Instagram entries must include the hashtag #popnsprinkle
- The process for determining the winner of the prize is by random selection from all correct and valid entries.
- You can only win the prize once every year. No repeat winners will be selected within the same year.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Pop ‘n Sprinkle reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by social media or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, products or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries or those that do not meet the criteria (see point 3) will be disqualified.
- Pop ‘n Sprinkle reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
The promoter of the competition is Pop ‘n Sprinkle Limited, 110 Centrillion Point, 2 Masons Avenue, CR0 9WX.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 20 November 2018.